Hydroquinone Cream Nadinola
What is Nadinola bleaching cream?
In the recent times, the popularity and reputation of skin whitening or lightening creams have increased greatly because of the occurrence of skin discolorations and dark spots due to hormonal contraceptives, pregnancy, freckles, sun exposure, and aging. Hydroquinone cream Nadinola is one such reputed brand which is manufactured in USA. This skin lightening cream is now popular among every woman who wants to have an even-toned and smooth complexion. This hydroquinone cream is very effective in evening out the skin tone and also in getting rid of dark spots and skin pigmentations. Its active ingredients help to improve your skin conditions and also whiten your skin. It provides you with a soft, smooth and radiant skin.
Nadinola fade cream ingredients
As the name suggests the cream has Hydroquinone 3 percent as its chief constituent. Along with hydroquinone there are other ingredients like propylparaben, methylparaben, sodium metabisulfite, citric acid, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, propylene glycol, laureth-23, oleth-20, glyceryl stearate, decyl oleate, stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, water and fragrance.
Hydroquinone is actually the organic compound which is derived from benzene. The compound has a molecular weight of 110.11 g/mol and is soluble in both alcohol and water. This chemical compound is also known as p-dihydroxybenzene. This chemical compound is marketed in various forms like soaps, lotions, gels, and creams for “whitening” or “lightening” the skin.
Although hydroquinone is actively used in these skin whitening creams, it is considered harmful when used persistently for longer periods. Due to the harmful side effects, the use of hydroquinone is banned in various countries. The FDA is also looking to ban the chemical in the U.S. Hydroquinone has been shown to produce cancer in rats. It is also associated with thickening and darkening of skin in humans due to ochronosis.
How to apply Nadinola fade cream
If you possess sensitive skin, you should test a small quantity of the cream by applying it inside the elbow and leave it overnight. Adults and children over 12 years may use the product by applying it twice per day to the affected areas. It is generally advised to wear protective clothing and use sunscreen when going outside to avoid maximum exposure to ultraviolet light or sunlight.
Nadinola fade cream side effects – Warnings
- The product should only be used for external parts of the body.
- It should not be used on broken or inflamed skin.
- This product can cause mild irritation when used regularly.
- Direct contact with the eyes should be avoided. You should rinse with water if contact occurs.
- If the skin becomes darkened with a blue/black coloration you should consult a doctor.
- If pregnant or nursing, you should consult a doctor before using this cream.
Benefits of Hydroquinone Cream Nadinola
- There are many satisfied and happy customers who recommend using the hydroquinone cream Nadinola.
- This product is very affordable.
- Hydroquinone along with other effective skin lightening ingredients is included in the product.
Buy Nadinola online
This product can be easily availed at a price of $7 for one 2.25 ounce jar. For purchasing this product you can visit your nearest store or you can buy from the online stores like Amazon, Walmart and CVS.
Find more about these different skin bleaching cream products.
- “Lustra hydroquinone cream“
- “Garnier hydroquinone cream“
- “Abbott hydroquinone cream“
- “Hydroquinone Melalite Forte cream“