Hydroquinone over the counter brands
Hydroquinone cream is popular for the removal of hyper pigmentation, age spots, freckles and acne marks. This cream is recommended for adults and children above the age of 12 years. Hydroquinone creams with strength of 2% are generally sold over the counter. There are some creams that have a stronger composition and they require a prescription for being sold. Before you apply hydroquinone cream, you should always take a skin sensitivity test 24 hours before application. The use of the cream is not recommended for breast feeding mothers and pregnant women. If you have plans to become pregnant, you should not use this cream. For pigmentation marks and acne, you should always consult your doctor for medicines or a topical application.
Top 5 Hydroquinone Brands In The Market
There are many generic and branded creams available in the market today. The following are Best 5 hydroquinone cream brands you can buy in the market. They are popular for the removal of marks and skin lightening-
1. Skinlite ($44.99)-This cream contains 2% hydroquinone and is popular for the treatment of acne, pigmentation and freckles. It also contains 0.25% tretinoin that is a mild skin peel. Another effective ingredient in the cream is mometasone furoate that is not a strong corticosteroid for skin inflammation and itching.
2. NeoStrata ( $59.99)-This cream has the ability for lightening acne scars and hyperpigmentation. It also has the ability to remove the dead and the dull layers of the skin. Regular use of this cream will ensure you get healthy and fresh skin. The active ingredients in the cream with hydroquinone are gluconolactone and glycolic acid.
3. Generic Tri Luma Cream($124.99)- This cream has a combination of topical corticosteroid and the depigmentation agent along with keratolytic. It is effective for short term and lone term treatment of melasma.
4. Melalite Forte 4%($74.99)- Melalite Forte cream has the dual power of hydroquinone and tretonin combined together. It is a skin bleaching cream and works effectively against age spots, unwanted freckles, liver spots, melasma and sun spots. It enhances the complexion of the skin and inhibits the production of excess skin pigmentation.
5. Ultraquin 4% ($49.99)- This cream helps people to lighten scars and acne marks caused due to pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicines and skin injuries. It is a very powerful skin bleaching cream and popular across the world.
Where Can You Buy Hydroquinone Creams?
The above brands of hydroquinone cream are available online and in local stores. You can place orders for the cream on Amazon, Walmart, eBay and other prominent websites on the Internet. When you are buying this cream, you should read the product description of the cream carefully. There are both generic and reputed brands where hydroquinone is mixed with other ingredients for skin bleaching and lightening. Online stores like Walmart, Amazon and eBay help you to find both generic and branded creams. You can place your orders on these websites and have the creams shipped and delivered to your home without hassles at all.