10% Hydroquinone body cream
There are many body cream in the marketplace which have hydroquinone 10 percent formula. The hydroquinone 10 percent cream is ideally suited for those who wish to lighten their skin quickly for some big occasions like wedding, reunion, or an upcoming party. The cream can also be used to lighten the patchy areas or the stubborn parts of the body. The potent ingredients contained in the hydroquinone 10 percent cream speed up the lightening process of your skin. However, you should keep in mind that the cream gives best results when used for short durations, i.e. for about 3-6 months. You should also ensure that the hydroquinone cream you purchase from the market or on the web is free from harmful additives like steroids and mercury.
What is 10 percent hydroquinone bleaching cream
This is basically a body cream with cosmetic ingredients that are effective in lightening the darkened areas of your skin. The skin darkening is generally caused by hormone therapy, aging, wound, blemishes, etc. The main ingredient, hydroquinone, is present in this product in 10 percent strength. Hydroquinone is actually the organic compound which is derived from benzene. This chemical compound is marketed in various forms like soaps, lotions, gels, and creams for “whitening” or “lightening” the skin.
Hydroquinone 10% cream active and inactive ingredients
- glycolic acid 15%
- hydroquinone 10%,
- vegetable glycerin
- mulethi root
- mulberry extract
- vitamin A
- vitamin E
- fruit acids
- citric acid
- potassium sorbate
- cetyl alcohol
- stearic acid
- lanolin, paraffin
- jojoba oil
- deionized water, and
When should you use hydroquinone 10 percent cream
This cream should be used for lightening discolorations that are closely associated with hormone replacement therapy, birth control pills, skin trauma, and pregnancy. The cream is also effective against age spots and freckles. This cream is typically a skin-bleaching agent and works by slowing down the enzyme reactions in your skin cells.
Benefits and side effects of hydroquinone cream 10 percent
Some of the benefits that you can get from this body cream are:
- The cream is absolutely safe when used for shorter durations.
- You can achieve rapid skin lightening results.
- You can treat hyperpigmentation conditions of skin like acne scarring, melasma, age spots, etc.
- This cream is the most effective and oldest skin lightening agent.
Safety and application precautions while using hydroquinone 10 percent cream
- This hydroquinone cream should be applied twice per day to freshly washed or rinsed skin.
- It is recommended to apply the cream only on the body. Any contact with the face should be avoided. This is mainly because body creams typically contain oily bases. If the pores of skin get clogged with oil, breakouts can occur.
- You should avoid using the cream on open wounds, sunburned skin, or irritated and chapped skin because these conditions may get aggravated with the usage.
- People with kidney or liver disorders should avoid the application of this cream.
- The possible side effects of this cream on development of fetus are unknown and so pregnant mothers should avoid the usage of this product.
Read these articles,
“Hydroquinone cream 8“